Friday, November 6, 2009

A spare key

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpaToeoSuhI

a. Give a brief description of the film/song (summary).
This song is about dissapointment in love. A man was rejected by a woma who is going to marry other man. It's so pity song.

b. When did you first watch/listen to this film/song?
About a month ago.

c. Where were you when you first watched/listened to the film/song?
When I logged in YouTube in my room, I found out this song's music video.

d. How does the film/song make you feel?
I think this songs make my feeling appease, and tells us how to love our boyfriend or girlfriend.

e. Why is this your favourite film/song?
Because this singer is from my honetown, and this music video was recorded in the place.
This video reminds me of my hometown.

f. What is your favourite part/aspect of this film/song?
It is that the man cry out his love to her.
g. Would you recommend this film/song to a friend? Why?
I want to recommend this music. That's because they can see a view of Japan.

1 comment: